Cookies expands into into a new 50-state legal product line
International cannabis lifestyle brand COOKIES gives consumers an all-new way to manage their health and wellness with the launch of a novel three-in-one capsule product line that combines mushrooms, cannabinoids and terpenes designed to expand cognitive well-being. The formulation combines mushrooms provided by Jeff Chilton of Nammex, which are certified organic, high in beta glucans, ergosterol, full spectrum, and grown to full maturity along with expertly formulated terpene blends, which are then encapsulated by the innovative licensed manufacturer Tony Verzura at Blue River. COOKIES expands its expertise in all things cannabis into the world of fungi, focusing on synergistic natural medicines that invoke an incredibly desired effect. The non-intoxicating formulation is available on the COOKIES CBD website for consumers 21+ in all 50 states.
“While COOKIES is best known for its cannabis genetics, our team has been experimenting with mushrooms for years. It is only natural that we brought these worlds together with CAPS and this is only the beginning. As legislation continues to change in the right direction, we look forward to a day where we can include psilocybin in our formulations,” said Berner, Founder and CEO of COOKIES.
The product line includes two different options: CLARITY “Daytime – Mushroom + CBG Capsules” and BED HEAD “Nighttime – Mushroom + CBN Capsules:”
● CLARITY: Our CLARITY capsules consist of invigorating Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps mushrooms alongside mood-lifting CBG, CBD, and an effects based terpene blend called Terpology “Energy” by Dr. Ethan Russo, which includes: α-Pinene, Limonene, β-Pinene, α-Phellandrene, Terpinolene, Nerolidol, Nerol. Perfect for any time of the day, the precise (non-intoxicating formula) is designed to sharpen mental focus and boost energy.
● BED HEAD: Our BED HEAD capsules consist of a five-in-one blend of immunity-boosting organic mushrooms, plus CBD, CBN, along with Dr. Ethan Russo’s “Calm” Terpene blend, which includes: Linalool, Limonene, α-Phellandrene, β-Caryophyllene, Citronellol, Nerolidol, Naphthalene, Myrcene, Nerol, Citral, Valencene, Caryophyllene oxide. The relaxing, non-intoxicating formulation promotes rejuvenation and restful sleep, making it a perfect complement to any evening routine.
A growing body of research into substances produced by the natural world shows promising therapeutic applications, and CAPS by COOKIES marries the medicinal properties of mushrooms, cannabinoids, and terpenes to expand cognitive well-being and provide powerful effects. Humans have used mushrooms for food and medicine for centuries, and CAPS by COOKIES is proud to continue that rich history.
CAPS by COOKIES is a focused collaboration across three passionate and dedicated industry leaders:
● Jeff Chilton of Nammex grows whole certified organic mushrooms, shown in laboratory research to have anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting effects.
● Tony Verzura of Blue River, is the specialist behind encapsulating the premiere blend of mushrooms, cannabinoids and terpene blends to exact proportions.
● COOKIES continues to expand its portfolio of globally-recognized genetics to deliver powerful and consistent products.
CAPS BY COOKIES is now exclusively available on the COOKIES CBD website, with plans for expansion into retail locations later in 2021.
COOKIES is more than a premiere cannabis company, it is an authentic lifestyle brand with passionate fans all over the world. Founded in 2008 by Berner, the prolific Bay Area rapper and entrepreneur, and his partner Jai, (a Bay Area cultivator and breeder). The company went mainstream in 2011 and has grown its business through the combination of globally recognized premium genetics, social media influence, and popular culture resonance. COOKIES is constantly launching new breeding projects and differentiated brands and has quickly built a grassroots cult following while remaining loyal to its brand promise: authenticity and innovative genetics.
Today, COOKIES is one of the most well-respected and top-selling cannabis brands in California and throughout the world. The company and its product are recognized globally and offer a stable of over 85 cannabis varieties and product lines including indoor and sungrown flower, pre-rolls, gel caps and vape carts. COOKIES’ seed-to-sale business allows for complete quality control at every step—from cultivation and production to retail experience. With a deep commitment to restorative justice and progressive drug policy, COOKIES actively works to enrich communities disproportionately impacted by the War on Drugs through advocacy work and social equity initiatives.